We Buy Houses In Chicopee Massachusetts and as local home buyers in MA – if you are looking for buyers, you may submit your house info on our website saying “I’m Relocating And Need To Sell My House In Chicopee MA“. We know that relocation is a complicated exercise in coordination. But the great thing is that we’re able to help a good many of those sellers sell their house quickly (because we’re actively buying houses in Chicopee right now!).
There’s an insane amount of details to keep together including the need to call a mover, plus the stress of moving with kids or whatever is making you move in the first place – often it’s a new job or a sick relative or you inherited a house and need to move, but the true need to move always comes with a dramatic change. So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize
You don’t want to be in a situation where you end up paying to own and maintain a vacant house for 2 years. That gets expensive and it doesn’t have to be that way. Even if you need to move when your house has not sold yet, there are things you can do to make things work!
Although the market is relatively stable right now in Chicopee, things can change in the blink of an eye. We’ve heard some serious horror stories over the past couple of decades. Unless you’re filthy rich, you probably can’t afford to wait it out.
Relocating And Need To Sell Your House In Chicopee MA… Your Options And Steps
Here are some options you have selling your home in Massachusetts super fast. Some cities are different than others. Cities like Springfield MA or Palmer MA may be a tougher sell simply because not many people choose to be there due to higher taxes and not so desirable locations. In such cities selling to legitimate cash homebuyers in Springfield MA, or a local real estate investor in Palmer MA. Other cities like Longmeadow MA or Westfield MA could be a much easier sell. Regardless of where exactly your house is you have for sale, the following options and steps come in handy!
- Find out what your house is worth: To do this you can contact a reputable real estate agent or connect with us and we can give you a no-cost no obligation valuation on your property. Once you know what the house may be able to sell for in the current market… that sets the basis for how long you may or may not be able/willing to sell the house.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your home after you relocate: This is a biggie. I’ve seen professionals who moved out of state for a job who had their house on the market for over a year before selling it for a much much lower price than they hoped. And if you are moving with kids, things can get a lot more stressful. Decide how fast you need to sell your property… and how long you’re willing to keep making 2 mortgage payments, insurance payments, etc.
- Find a solid real estate agent BEFORE you start packing boxes: Get the ball rolling early so you don’t waste any time. Every month that you wait or every month that it takes to sell the house… costs you money. Or if you don’t want to use a real estate agent to sell… we are a reputable local house buyer and we’d love to make you a fast-fair all-cash offer. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: We all want to sell our houses for as much as possible. But one thing many people forget to do is come up with the $ amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this house. The costs involved include the mortgage (which if you’re still within the first 10 years of the mortgage, the majority of your payment interest and not hardly going to principal at all), insurance, taxes, maintenance, etc. Let’s say you want to sell your home for $200,000… and your mortgage payment is $1,200/mo, taxes $200/mo, $100/mo for insurance, and $100/mo for maintenance (lawn maintenance, repairs while you’re gone, etc.).Those expenses add up to $1,600/mo in “non-equity building” expenses. If it takes you 7 months to sell that house through a real estate agent for that $200,000… it cost you $11,200 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you had to pay $12,000 in real estate agent fees (assuming 3% for the buyer’s agent and 3% for the seller’s agent). Totaling $23,200 in LOST money. That doesn’t even account for the value of your time, your stress in thinking about that property sitting on the market, the opportunity cost of what you could have been doing with that extra money during those 7 months, etc. So the real cost to you was likely closer to $30,000.But, what if you were to sell your property next week and avoid all of that? Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (let’s say… $175,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a house buyer like our company vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees). Make sense?
- Take action!: Whatever you decide… decide and take action. If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! Find a reputable local Chicopee agent. If you’d rather not have to wait and not have to pay real estate agent commissions… then a viable option may be to sell your home to us 🙂
If you’ve got a lot of time on your side and a really great property, you might want to test the market by offering it out at a high price. There’s a small chance someone might just fall in love and be willing to overpay – people do crazy things for love.
Most properties are pretty average, in reality. They tend to be like the other houses around them, in the same way, that people who live near each other tend to have a lot in common too. So unless your property is truly exceptional, as in magazine-quality extra-special, you won’t capture the most money in the market by pricing at the highest point.
You can also win by marketing your property for rent and sale at the same time, just to see what happens first. You have to maintain control of the process, which can confuse even seasoned real estate brokers.
In certain situations, we may partner with property owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified purchasers rent the property for an agreed time before buying.
In other cases, we may help renegotiate a loan, help make monthly payments or conduct a short sale with a bank. We love helping people to solve complicated problems. Creative solutions can bridge the gap to get you where you need to be.
What Do You Have To Lose? Get Started Now...We buy houses in ANY CONDITION in MA. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (413) 248-7355...
Who Is “We Buy Houses In Chicopee” And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In MA?
We’re investors. We support our families and beautify neighborhoods by buying houses from Chicopee homeowners who need to sell fast for one reason or another.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Don’t want to hassle with listing a property with an agent
- Don’t want to pay real estate agent fees
- Can’t sell their house for one reason or another (we buy properties in as-is condition)
- … or a variety of other reasons